1. P. Agilan and N. Rajendran (2018), “In-vitro bioactivity and electrochemical behaviour of polyaniline encapsulated titania nanotube arrays for biomedical applications”, Applied Surface Science, Vol. 439, pp. 66-74.
2. Agilan Perumal, Rahul Kanumuri, Suresh Kumar Rayala and Rajendran Nallaiyan (2020) “Fabrication of bioactive corrosion resistant polyaniline/TiO2 nanotubes nanocomposite and their application in orthopedics”, Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 55, Issue. 32, pp. 15602-15620.
3. Agilan Perumal, Saranya Kannan and Rajendran Nallaiyan (2021) “Silver nanoparticles incorporated polyaniline on TiO2 nanotube arrays: A nanocomposite platform to enhance the biocompatibility and antibiofilm”, Surfaces and Interfaces, Vol. 22, pp. 100892.
4. Perumal Agilan, Kannan Saranya and Nallaiyan Rajendran (2021) “Bio-inspired polydopamine incorporated titania nanotube arrays for biomedical applications”, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 629, pp.127489.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=6VHNUfAAAAAJ&hl=en
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Agilan_Perumal3
Honors & Awards
● AMPP NACE Foundations India Scholarship – 2022: Association for Materials Protection and Performance – National Association of Corrosion Engineers (AMPP-NACE), United States of America
● Graduate Student Book Award - 2022: Association for Materials Protection and Performance – National Association of Corrosion Engineers (AMPP-NACE), United States of America