||D130, Nano Materials & System Lab
Jeju National University,
Ara-1-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do,
Republic of Korea, 690-756
- Master of Science in Nanosceince and Nanotechnology, Bharathiar University,,India, 2011
- Bachelor of Science (physics) ,Bharathidasan University , 2009.
- "Synthesis of graphene oxide-Fe3+ hybrid nanosheets, and their high activity sonocatalytic degradation of Reactive Red 120 and kinetic analysis",S. Thangavel, N. Raghavan, K. Govindan, S.J. Kim G. Venugopal,Ultrasonics-Sonochemistry,10.1016/j.ultsonch.2014.11.019 (2015)
- "Synthesis and Properties of Tungsten Oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocomposites",S. Thangavel, M. Elayaperumal, and G. Venugopal, Mater. Exp., 2012,2, 327.
- "Enhanced Visible Light Photocatalytic Activity of β-Tin Tungstate-reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocomposites",S. Thangavel and V. Gunasekaran ,Materials chemistry and physics. Vol. 145, pp 108-115 (2014)
- "Understanding the adsorption property of graphene oxide with different degree of oxidation levels",powder technology. Vol. 257, pp 141-148 (2014)
- "Synthesis and photocatalytic property behaviour of different oxidation of graphene oxide nanostructures with different oxidation state", state’ 4th International Conference on Recent Advances in Composites Materials (ICRACM) Goa India 2013.
- "An investigation an optical and thermal property of tin oxide reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite"10th nanokorea symposium coex kore 2012.
- "An investigation on the property of novel SnWo4-rGO nanocomposites",12 th MAM symposium Tamilnadu India 2012.
- "Indo-Korea Research Internship" Jeju National University ,2015-2016
- "College Topper in Physics (2009)," Government Arts College, Karur.
- "Fellowship awardee of SJF (Silver Jubilee fellowship),"Karunya University.